Watch the **Membership Video from
National Regent Olga Samaniego
Please allow 20 min. if you share the you tube video at your meeting.
What do the Catholic Daughters do?
and love by joining
the Catholic Daughters of the Americas!
Catholic Daughters engage in an expansive array of activities
in pursuit of our mission including support of and involvement in:
- Enhancement of Spiritual Life
- The Holy Father, Bishops and Clergy
- Mission activities
- Catholic Relief Services
- Habitat for Humanity
- Vocations to the religious life
- Mother Teresa
- Right to life
- Adopt-a-Child program
- Battered spouses and child abuse
- Prevention of teen pregnancy and suicide
- Scholarships and educational contests
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention
- Civic Programs
- Morality in Media
- Prison Apostolate
- Aid to flood and disaster victims
- Apostolate of the Sea
- HIV/AIDS prevention
- Rural life
- Veterans’ support
Why should I join Catholic Daughters?
- Unity with over 70,000 women across the globe
- Practical leadership development
- Community and parish outreach
- Support the Holy Father
- Scholarships for you and your family
- Help shape future leaders through CDA
- The benefits of insurance programs
- Spiritual, social and cultural activities
- Legislative concerns
- Lasting friendships
In addition to opportunities at the local, state and national level
for fellowship with other Daughters who pursue our mission of faith
working through love in the promotion of justice, equality,
and the advancement of human rights and dignity for all,
Daughters experience the opportunity to give and receive.
By giving of your time, talent, ideas, knowledge, dedication,
and enthusiasm, you’ll receive leadership skills, affirmation,
community, broadened horizons, a marked sense of accomplishment
as well as many spiritual benefits.
Iowa Catholic Daughters members receive our award winning
quarterly state newspaper.
The State Newspaper: The VOICE
Daughters also receive SHARE, the award-winning,
quarterly magazine of the Catholic Daughters of the Americas.
How do I join Catholic Daughters?
Locate a court in or near your city
Contact the regent or financial secretary of the local court.
Ask for details about their meeting dates and times,
the special projects and events they have,
the parish affiliations they have, etc.
Ask to attend their next meeting.
Dues for each local court are different and set by the court membership.
Welcome Our Newest Iowa CDA Members!
Click to see who joined us!!