As much as we are a spiritual organization, we are a charitable one as well. Giving generously of ourselves is part of our Catholic mission of service. The way we give of our finances and our personal offerings makes us examples of Catholic women who live the life that Jesus Christ calls us to live.
The wide variety of charitable projects for courts to choose from shows how much service is needed in our towns. Choose some to donate money to as well as ones to donate your time and energy to.
Following are some charitable projects that you might begin in your own court. If you also participate in a charitable project that you would like to share, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com so we may post your idea.
- Life Saver project for Domestic Violence (Iowa state project)
- Fall Food Event (Iowa state project)
- baby shower for local pregnancy assistance organization
- One Million Rosaries for the Unborn campaign
- donate to Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- donate to parish RCIA program by purchasing Bibles for them
- purchase wine and hosts for local Catholic school for Masses
- collect pop tops for Ronald McDonald House
- donate to parish First Communion program
- do something special for your elderly or homebound members
- participate in Make a Difference Day
- collect personal items for a homeless shelter
- donate “Linus blankets” or Teddy Bears to your fire department for children in crisis
- Pro Life project: put bassinette in church entrance and ask for layettes to be donated
- YWCA, Operation Christmas, Holy Trinity Food Pantry
- Marian Home monthly Bingo Parties
- Friendship Committee sews friendship bags for the new residence at the YWCA filled with hygiene products that are donated